When it comes to clearing huge layers of snow from a very large area, the BERCOMAC Versatile Plus is simply one of the best.
I had a snow clearing job recently on a neighborhood school field, and it was by far the toughest assignment my company had gotten to date.
Due to heavy snowfall, the school playground got covered by snow completely and it was unusable.
There were multiple thick snow layers, and I thought it would take me at least a few days to get the field in shape again.
Perhaps that would have been the case if I had gone with a more conventional snowblower. As I chose to use the BERCOMAC, I finished the job in just over a single day.
So, let’s take a look as to why this blower made things much easier for me.
Bercomac Snowblower Reviews 2020: What makes it so very amazing?
The grounds of school fields are less than reliable, and the terrain tends to get even more difficult to maneuver when it’s covered in thick snow layers.
But the BERCOMAC plowed through them effortlessly and helped me get the job done much faster than I had initially anticipated.
As it comes with a heavy-duty gearbox, it’s capable of performing on any type of snow. Furthermore, because of this very feature, it requires no maintenance, so you don’t have to rely on expensive professional help every now and then.
Durable and long-lasting
Now, heavy-duty and powerful snow blowers are not exactly known for their durability and long-lasting nature.
They tend to either break down when used extensively under rough conditions or need a lot of periodic maintenance, which causes the owner a lot of inconveniences.
BERCOMAC solves all of these issues with their blower and puts the needs and desires of their customers before anything else.
They have provided the machine with a type B belt system that not only makes the machine incredibly reliable but keeps it long-lasting and durable as well.
Ease of use
For newer snow blower users, the BERCOMAC can be a great choice indeed.
As it comes with an electromagnetic clutch, it engages the machine instantaneously, and one will not have to worry about yanking on a chain every now and then to get the blower to work as they want it to.
You will be able to control the power of the BERCOMAC as well by directly adjusting the chute rotation to your liking.
This is not something that many blower models allow, and this is precisely why the BERCOMAC is one of the most user-friendly blowers in the market.
I was able to adjust the deflector of the blower as well and significantly improve the overall control and handling of the machine.
The BERCOMAC comes with a convenient universal mount, and you will be able to install it on any vehicle in less than 5-minutes.
The mounting system is versatile enough to go either underneath the vehicle or at the rear of the vehicle, where you can pair it up on the tow hitch.
Its customizable features are highly adjustable to different lengths of vehicles as well, or you can just hook it up to the front axles with chains which is quite simple and quick.
What could have been better?
Though installing the blower and then hooking it to the vehicle is easy, and the pack comes with all the installation tools, it doesn’t come with a 1/4-inch crank bolt.
This is not exactly a deal-breaker, but you will have problems with trying to mount the blower on particular vehicles. However, you can always buy the spare parts from the local hardware store.
- Powerful and reliable off-road snowblower
- Easy to use and comes with one of the best durable features
- Hardly needs any maintenance and comes with a convenient universal mount
- It doesn’t come with a 1/4-inch crank bolt
- Not suitable for small yards
If you have a large yard or field which is in dire need of some snow blowing, then the BERCOMAC Versatile Plus might just be the best companion for the job.
It’s strong, reliable, extremely user-friendly, and comes with a thumbs up from my side.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for snow blowers before you proceed with your purchase.
You should also check out our reviews of other models:
- AAVIX AGT1426 2-Stage Electric Start Self-Propelled Snow Blower Review
- Amico AST26 Two Stage Gasoline Engine Snow Blower/Thrower Review
- Best Ariens Snowblower 2020
- Best Honda Snowblower 2020
- Best Toro Snowblower 2020
- Briggs & Stratton Snow Blower Reviews 2020
- Champion Compact 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower Review
- Craftsman 26″ Snowblower Reviews 2020
- Cub Cadet Snow Blower Reviews 2020
- Dirty Hand Tools 103880 Self-Propelled Electric Start Snow Blower with Tracks Review 2020
- Earthwise SN74022 Cordless Snow Thrower Review
- Greenworks 40V Snow Blower Review 2020
- Husqvarna Snow Blower Reviews 2020
- Kobalt Snow Blower Review 2020
- Poulan Pro 27 Snowblower Reviews 2020
- PowerSmart DB2401 Lithium-Ion 40V Cordless Snow Blower Review
- Remington RM2120 Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower Review
- Ryobi 40V Snow Blower Review 2020
- Simplicity 1696755 Single Stage Snow Thrower Review
- SnoTek 2-Stage Self-Propelled Gas Snow Blower Review
- Snow Joe Cordless Snow Blower Review 2020 – iON18SB Cordless Single Stage
- Troy Bilt Storm 2410 Reviews 2020
- Yardmax 22 Snowblower Review 2020