Snow blowers make for excellent tools in snowy winters.
But let’s face it – there are all kinds of snow blowers out there from a multitude of brands and spread across a diverse price range. It cannot be denied that choosing the perfect snowblower is quite a challenge!
I had to put in hours of research, both online and over casual gatherings with my friends who have used snowblowers before. And I found a two-stage gas snow blower from Aavix to be ideal for my requirements.
Today, I have handpicked the AGT1426 2-Stage Snow Blower as the best option for you.
AAVIX Snow Blower Reviews 2020: Why buy this product?
Perhaps the most significant reason for putting off the purchase of a snow blower is the cost. And if you are buying your first snowblower, it is natural for you to be reluctant to spend a lot. That’s where the AGT1426 comes to the rescue – it is one of the most affordably-priced two-stage blowers out there.
But that’s not all. After using it throughout the winter, here are all the praiseworthy aspects of this machine that I observed.
The most important factor for me was durability because I was purchasing my first snowblower. The last thing I wanted was to end up with a blower that breaks down after a few uses. But the AGT1426 proved my fears to be false alarms!
If there is one thing that you will know for sure after using this snow blower for the first time, it’s that it is exceptionally durable. Be it the serrated steel construction of the auger or the steel chute – only top-notch, sturdy materials have gone into the production of this blower.
Straight off the bat, I was impressed to know that the AGT1426 comes equipped with a powerful, four-stroke 208 cc Loncin engine. It packs a punch and can easily remove moderate snow cover.
What aids significantly in its performance is its top-notch auger. It is made from serrated steel and equipped with adjustable skid shoes and scraper.
The AGT1426 works well in large areas too, thanks to its intake capacity which is 26 inches wide and 22 inches high.
And did I mention that you can choose from six forward and two reverse speed settings? That too, from a conveniently-placed control panel. It doesn’t get much better than this!
Value for Money
I have already mentioned how affordable this snow blower is. A lot of people make the mistake of correlating price with quality, but that does not hold good in most cases, especially with the AGT1426 from AAVIX.
After using it for light-to-moderate snow removal projects, I can vouch for its quality. And at its price, you get optimal value for money from this snowblower. AAVIX has been around for 15 years and knows what the customers want.
I was pleasantly surprised by some of the design features of this blower, partly because I wasn’t expecting them at such a reasonable price.
Self-propelled and electric start functions ensure that you don’t have to waste time trying to get it running or pushing it around. Moreover, the remote chute comes with direction control to ensure that you can throw the removed snow in whichever direction you want. The chute rotates across 180 degrees and has a 60-degree deflection.
And the 13-inch tires are just the right size for this blower. To cut a long story short, the AGT1426 got everything right in terms of its design!
What could’ve been better?
While using this snow blower to remove snow from my driveway and patio, I couldn’t help but notice that it is leaving a thin layer of snow at the bottom. And the snow cover wasn’t more than 12 inches, which is less than its intake height of 22 inches.
So, I was a bit flustered and decided to talk to my friends who had advised me to buy it, and I found that this is a common problem with most of the snow blowers. In fact, only the high-end blowers which cost two to three times more are immune to this common snow-removal pitfall.
- One of the most affordable two-stage blowers available in the market
- Equipped with a powerful, four-stroke 208 cc engine
- Features 180-degree chute rotation
- You can choose from six forward and two reverse speed settings
- Impressive intake capacity – 26 inches wide and 22 inches high
- Does not remove snow down to the surface
Is the AGT1426 from AAVIX the most premium two-stage blower out there? No, but it is the best two-stage blower in its price range and offers enough nifty features to make an exceptional buy for first-time users.
I can assure you that you will get your money’s worth from this amazing snowblower.
Can’t make up your mind yet? Read our buying guide for snow blowers before you proceed with your purchase.
You should also check out our reviews of other models:
- Amico AST26 Two Stage Gasoline Engine Snow Blower/Thrower Review
- BERCOMAC Versatile Plus Off-Road Snowblower Review
- Best Ariens Snowblower 2020
- Best Honda Snowblower 2020
- Best Toro Snowblower 2020
- Briggs & Stratton Snow Blower Reviews 2020
- Champion Compact 2-Stage Gas Snow Blower Review
- Craftsman 26″ Snowblower Reviews 2020
- Cub Cadet Snow Blower Reviews 2020
- Dirty Hand Tools 103880 Self-Propelled Electric Start Snow Blower with Tracks Review 2020
- Earthwise SN74022 Cordless Snow Thrower Review
- Greenworks 40V Snow Blower Review 2020
- Husqvarna Snow Blower Reviews 2020
- Kobalt Snow Blower Review 2020
- Poulan Pro 27 Snowblower Reviews 2020
- PowerSmart DB2401 Lithium-Ion 40V Cordless Snow Blower Review
- Remington RM2120 Electric Start Single-Stage Gas Snow Thrower Review
- Ryobi 40V Snow Blower Review 2020
- Simplicity 1696755 Single Stage Snow Thrower Review
- SnoTek 2-Stage Self-Propelled Gas Snow Blower Review
- Snow Joe Cordless Snow Blower Review 2020 – iON18SB Cordless Single Stage
- Troy Bilt Storm 2410 Reviews 2020
- Yardmax 22 Snowblower Review 2020